You will be asked to register and set up a password to log into the site. Once you register, you will have unlimited searching capabilities.
Some of our current available contractors are profiled below:
Consulting & Executive Leader in Pennsylvania [Ref# 1326762159]
- Seasoned leader with long track record of directing teams and managing client relationships.
- Skilled executive officer proficient in implementing systems and in building, leading and developing high performance teams for technology-based companies.
- Extensive experience leading international business development efforts, M&A, corporate finance, and operations/performance enhancement. Substantial on-the-ground experience in over 30 countries.
- Proven sales leader and revenue generator.
- Experienced entrepreneur with an expert understanding of the commercial startup process.
- Turnaround management of established businesses.
Technical Skills & Competencies:
Project / Team Management:
- Use of traditional methodology tools such as MS Project and AGILE tools such as Pivotal Tracker.
Data & Information Mining
- Semantic Network Analysis – Anteus, Tropes and RapidMiner
- Concept Mapping – VUE
- Rule Discovery – Compumine & NeuroSolutions
- GIS – Mapland & Mapviewer
IT & Computer skills
- Working level through to expert level knowledge of a wide range of productivity applications (e.g. MS Office suite, Visio, various DBMS such as SQL Server, etc.).
Market Research & Business Analytics
- Both qualitative (e.g. panels, focus groups) and quantitative research methodologies (including multivariate analysis techniques such as MDS, Factor Analysis & Preference Mapping).
- Working level through expert knowledge of various statistics languages & packages such as R, XLstat and ProStat.
Test Engineer in California [Ref# 2038989070]
- Two years of experience in QA testing procedures.
- Clearly written and detail oriented Problem Ticket Reports.
- Excellent team player more than willing to assist team members to reach goals and deadlines.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, excellent teamwork capabilities, and an optimistic personality.
- Extremely detailed and organized with quality time management.
- Personal characteristics of punctuality, creativity, consistency, and dependability.
- QA testing of prototype wireless mobile stations.
- Setting up test environments for various Test Systems which included RF testing, protocol, GSM and WCDMA.
- An active member of the UMTS Lab Team and Test Engineer for Rohde&Schwarz complex test systems.
- Closely working with Project Managers and Engineers by designing and executing test matrices according to project schedules.
- Operated directly with Development Engineers in debugging testing issues.
- Interacted directly with customers and clients from all over the world discussing test plans and functional specifications.
Engineer (Contract) in Colorado [Ref# 1942204715]
- Evaluate subscriber equipment design and communicate company positions to vendors and suppliers.
- Drive testing and validation and testing of handset prototypes from different vendors.
- Documentation of items such as issues lists, requirements documents.
- Read and understand telecommunication standards – GSM, WiFi, Bluetooth.
- Interface with product development, network engineering and vendors engineering teams.
- Assist in the formation of specifications and validation test cases.
- Work on prototype terminals in developing and validating the terminal for deployment in the USA markets.
- Work with vendors on conveying the issues and ability to be able to analyze and troubleshoot information.
Project Manager in Virginia [Ref# 1303400315]
Project Manager / Sr. RF Design Engineer
- Supervised design, implementation and execution of several critical projects including Sprint-Nextel Network consolidation, wireless location systems network, CDMA & EVDO network overlay, broadband microwave systems network, mobile data network, and last mile solutions.
- Provided technical expertise and served as primary contact for contracted clients such as T-Mobile, Verizon, Cingular, Nextel, Sprint PCS, True Position, Nortel Networks, AT&T Local Network Services, Excel Communications, and Motient Communications.
- Responsible for RF design and engineering, maintaining project schedules and monitoring budgets to ensure compliance with set policies and procedures of company, FAA and FCC.
- Developed and conducted detailed presentations regarding status of projects, identified issues, and potential resolutions.
- Key Achievements:
- Provided onsite leadership, guidance and technical support to ensure overall progress of projects; identified all tools and materials required to effectively complete projects within strict time constraints.
Software Engineer in Texas [Ref# 904605434]
As part of the R&D team, design and development of GSM/UMTS core networking softwares for new wireless products or services. The softwares are developed on XA-core and ATCA platforms. This includes:
- Analysis and communication of internal and external customer requirements.
- Preliminary design, high-level design and detailed software design.
- Coding and implementation of s/w (in C/C++/Protel) and participate in code reviews.
- Conduct extensive unit testing for all software features based on the technical specifications.
- Writing software requirement documents and software design specifications.
- Develop technical documentation and participate in technical documentation reviews.
As capacity design prime, improvement of networks capacity and system performance of the GSM/UMTS MSC products. This includes,
- Analysis, design and implementation of software mechanisms to improve core networks’ capacity, performance, robustness and software quality.
- Analysis of traffic of standard call mix, verify the robustness and call processing capacity requirements for each variant of GSM/UMTS products.
- Co-ordinate with Network/ System engineer to finalize the product Capacity and Key Performance Indicators.
- Design and develop post-processing engines that extract and transform raw low-level capacity data into aggregate metrics for capacity parameters, such as capacity tools.
For each GSM/UMTS software release, verification of all Operational Measurements and key resources to satisfy the product requirements and implement the new software change, if required.
As a prime and owner of SS7 message decoding tool in GSM/UMTS, introduce new functionality or provide of debug support of reported problems.
Project Management responsibilities to coordinate all design activities and develop feature activity plans from high level to detailed design.
As Quality Prime for GSM/UMTS design organization, my duty was to help each of the designers follow the TL9000 quality procedures in design activities.
These are just a few of the thousands of contractors we work with. If you do not see a candidate here that is right for your project, click here to submit your information and get a quote.
5105 Tollview Drive, Suite 245 Rolling Meadows, IL 60008
(888) 356-3501; (847) 506-0700