Job ID: 5737
Full Title: Project Manager – Contract
Compensation: Contract – Rate Negotiable
Location: Chicagoland Area, IL
Number of Openings: 1
Our client is looking for a project manager who is fluent in both English and Japanese to join their company on a contract basis. Expectation is that this position will exist for 6 – 10 months.
This position plays an operationally and strategically important role to their business. The scope of work includes working with teams across multiple organizations based in both the U.S. and Japan. There will be frequent facilitation of communications between U.S. and Japanese firms. While the primary location will be U.S. based, this may require some travel to Japan as the project requires. Managing communications between disparate time zones will require non-standard working hours as well. The results of this initiative could materialize into a multi-million dollar investment for their organization.
- Fluency in both English and Japanese
- 5+ years experience demonstrated success in project management role, or business function.
- Comfort in dealing with product attribute information and complex data sets.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proven leadership skills to drive changes throughout the organization.
- Ability to persuade others without formal authority
Job ID: 5331
Full Title: Huawei Wireless Switch Technician
Compensation: 55-60k salary plus overtime, relocation and full benefits
Number of Openings: 1
Responsible for the operation, maintenance of switching, data communications, and peripheral equipment associated with Huawei’s advanced PCS/LTE Network. Coordinating installation, testing and troubleshooting of IP networks, transmission facilities (OC12, 48, 192), microwave systems, network upgrading, and administering multiple vendor systems and maintaining system applications. Ensuring quality customer service; and providing support to a varied user community; updating daily logs with site-specific information; and composing clear and concise reports for system documentation. Expected to perform duties with minimum supervision for carrier adds. Participate in cross-functional projects as scheduled. Minimum 3 year experience plus electronics training in one or more of the following fields: telecommunications (cellular or landline) switching systems or experience in LAN/WAN operations and IP connectivity is preferred. This position requires that the candidate be proficient in the following areas: data communications, digital communications, operating systems and applications, telecommunications, computer support, project management, and/or power.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Huawei Network infrastructure and LAN/WAN protocols
- 3+ years wireless telecommunications or other related experience
- Experience and working knowledge of fiber and Ethernet transmission facilities to the eNodeB’s
- Special electronics training, or equivalent work experience is required
- General knowledge in the use of electronic test equipment
- IP networking background including testing and administration of core HUAWEI networks
- Must meet minimum technical proficiency requirements; proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Supports key projects, providing day-to-day updates to manager as directed
- Self-motivated; exhibits initiative in achieving company goals and objectives
- Basic leadership skills and ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks
- Able to work independently or in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexibility with ever-changing environments and priorities
- Understands basic RF Engineering, Radio Frequency theory, and Electricity and Electronics theory
- Solve problems using creativity and innovation
- Accepts and provides constructive feedback
- Basic understanding of theory and application related to RAN
- Vocational/Technical Training. Two-year vocational degree in a technical discipline
- Related technical military training
5105 Tollview Drive, Suite 245 Rolling Meadows, IL 60008
(888) 356-3501; (847) 506-0700